Link to Pinterest Board with sources
Final Draft of Infographic posted on Infographics Page
October 2, 2015 at 5:54 pm
Bib Board Response
1. you have 8 pins (check)
sources appear to be credible (check)
has many scholarly sources (check) (at least 4)
has a 2-3 sentence caption (check)
2. The captions are great, but you might want to consider starting them with something other than “this source”.
The MIT source contains a sentence fragment: “Which are verbal and presentation and how engineers need and have these skills.” In the science and entertainment exchange, the last sentence get rid of ‘in my opinion’ and instead say ‘it shows that it would be…’.
3. Your sources seem great as they are. I believe all of those sources are credible.
4. Maybe the psu.edu source could show a pic of penn state to make the board more appealing.
October 2, 2015 at 6:13 pm
1. I learned that engineers socialize differently than other people. They talk very brief and with a purpose so they can get back to work.
2. There are 7 points circling a silhouette of a person’s head and I was able to follow it because it was numbered. It started with the misconception and got specific about how engineers communicate.
3. I feel like I understood everything he was laying out there.
4. Design is very clever and connects really well with the topic. The bottom sections about the examples of engineers might be too similar to the main info at the beginning so maybe changing and glamorizing the word “Celebrities” could distinguish that part from the top.
5. I suggested to him to brighten the font color of the body text underneath the headings. Also, I suggested to him to insert pictures of the celebrities he lists.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Blog at WordPress.com.